Monday, February 2, 2009

Connection/Vision/Home -Brenda Waugh's Theory of Conflict Blog


My friend, Center for Justice and Peacebuilding colleague, attorney, feminist and all-around-rabble-rouser Brenda Waugh (also known as Brenda Wow!) is at it again. Last semester she and I torched our qualitative analysis text book in search of a new path to participatory analysis and astounding things happened along the way.

Now Brenda has her sites on conflict theory and she's doing what she does best; deconstruct (or blow up!), reinvent, reconstruct, redefine and all with one of the most authentic voices I've witnessed. I won't say she does it fearlessly... but she certainly does not let fear get in her way. This is someone who challenges me constantly. Her curiosity and energy are boundless and I am better and better for knowing her.

This is her new blog about how she is approaching theory and it is a pleasure to have the opportunity to run around in her brain, trying to figure out where it all comes from.
theoryofconflict.blogspot.com